Looking for an optometrist in Croydon?
Located in the heart of east Melbourne, Ringwood north, we are an independent, exclusive, private eye clinic providing state of the art ortho-k treatments in surrounding areas including Croydon.
At A Plus optometry, we engage ourselves in providing best possible vision correction, customized surgical treatments combined with the highest level of patient care. A Plus optometry is a leading dry eye treatment provider for Croydon with state of the art ophthalmic diagnostic equipment’s.
We bring the best possible eye care to you. A Plus Optometry is dedicated in bringing difference to your life with the way you see. With our enthusiastic and professional team as well as the most up-to-date technologies.
- We not only provide state of the art treatment, but educate our patients in maintaining quality of life and overall eye health.
- We offer a tailored solution depending on the needs of the patient. Furthermore, we offer 30-minute 360-degree eye tests using the latest technology including detecting any early changes to your eyes
- As a leading optometrist for Croydon we offer state of the art customer service experience which also includes free frame adjustments and professional cleaning. Free parking and easy accessibility is available at our clinic
- We are 100% independent and locally owned, which means we are not bound to any corporate guidelines and can provide the finest products for your optical needs
- Our team are experts in Orthokeratology or ortho-k, vision assessments, dry eyes prevention, treatment and management
- We offer VicRoads approved eye tests at our clinic
As stated earlier, A Plus incorporates latest state of the art technology and equipment such as Optical Coherent Tomography (OCT) which is a medical imaging tool that allows us to examine the cross-sections of your eyeballs using infrared lights. It is crucial in detecting and diagnosing eye disorders at the earliest onset.
If you are looking for orthokeratology in Croydon, A Plus is the one spot destination for all your ophthalmic needs. We believe that with our patients at the heart of our service, we have created a unique, quality clinical environment. Our team of specialists are here to help you to get the best private eyecare experience. Our aim is to provide first-class independent healthcare for the local community in a safe, comfortable and welcoming environment; one in which we would be happy to treat our own families. Contact us here today.